Frontline Combo Spot - On Cat (0.5ML X 3 PIPET)
Frontline Combo Spot-On CAT remains effective even after bathing, immersed in water and exposed to sunlight.
– will also treat ear mites infection by putting 4 drops into each ear canal (ear drum must be intact).
– can be used on cats and kittems over 8 weeks of age and or breeding, pregnant or lactating cats.
Directions for use:-
– Each box contains 3 pipettes. 1 pipette is indicated for 1 cat for 4-6 weeks. Read direction for use clearly prior usage.
– Monthly application are recommended in the treatment of high infestation and flea allergy dermatitis.
– Cat may be treated with Frontline Combo Spot-On CAT 2 days before/after bathing or shampooing.
– Break the snap-on pipette along the scored line. Part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze several times to empty its contents directly onto skin only at one spot. The product will spread naturally from the site of treatment to cover the entire surface of the cat within 24 hours. Treated cats should not be handled or played with until the application site is dry.
For control of ticks, fleas, lice and mite on cats and kittens over 8 weeks of age.Frontline Combo Spot-On CAT is a combination of phenylpyrazole and s-methoprene insecticides and is effective to kill all stages of ticks, lice, fleas and mite lifecycle (adult, eggs and larvae), controlling infestation and re-infestation thus flea allergy dermatitis is alleviated.Duration of Efficacy:
– Ticks: 4 weeks
– Lice: 6 weeks
– Fleas: 6 weeks
– Ear Mite: 4 weeks